Gahnak Falls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gahnak Falls

Ultima Online Free Shard

HomeRegisterPortalLatest imagesSearchLog in

Several Things To Report

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alystenia
Admin
Admin
Alystenia

Several Things To Report Empty
PostSubject: Several Things To Report   Several Things To Report Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 12:25 pm

Think we have the pot issue fixed or a fix for it. Within the next couple of days we will have the third patch up for our maps which should remove them. Thankfully Dramin was also seeing the pots on his computer. The only thing we could find that was different is he used Ultima Eighth Age instead of ML for his download. I used ML....I sent him my maps and voila the pots are now gone and he now sees everything as it should be and as I see it. The patch will be placed upon the website no later than Saturday morning if nothing happens.

We also have a new set of baddies in the lands. Staff Island/aka Marble Island Felucca is home to some really mean badasses which have spawned in the images of Gahnak Falls Staff....these critters have special rare drops on them so if u you feel froggy give it a try.

The sandals that disappeared actually are not disappearing. The Heavenly skirt is crafted in the form of leggings. Leggings are made to cover from hip to toe. When the item is removed the sandals reappear.

The missing fences are now where they belong once again. There maybe several items from where Dramin refroze the server that are missing. As Xavros stated just page or mark a rune if possible and let us know and we will get these things cleared up.
Back to top Go down
https://gahnakfalls.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Several Things To Report   Several Things To Report Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 9:25 pm

Thank you for the info and the hard work! *Nods*
Back to top Go down
Rithik
Gahnak Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Several Things To Report   Several Things To Report Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 11:03 pm

Typo on one of the new spawns on Marble Island, Santin should be Santan either that or Santan's Pet should be Santin's pet. Failing that then I guess both are typos if Satan was what was intended.
Back to top Go down
Alystenia
Admin
Admin
Alystenia

PostSubject: Re: Several Things To Report   Several Things To Report Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 11:46 pm

aye....Dramin already brought it to my attention....plan to fix that
Back to top Go down
https://gahnakfalls.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Several Things To Report   Several Things To Report Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 11:02 am

Hi Alystenia,

I seem to still have this issue so I've been playing around with the patches and files to see if I can narrow down the issue..

Standard 6-0-7-0 w/ all 3 shard patches doesn't work.
Standard 6-0-11-0 w/ all 3 shard patches doesn't work.

Standard 6-0-11-0 install w/ all files from patch 1 (except art.mul, artidx.mul and tiledata.mul) works fine.
  • Introducing art.mul and artidx.mul (from patch 1) creates the visible issue (ie. cauldrons).
  • Introducing tiledata.mul (from patch 1) creates the physical issue (ie. invisible wall/blocked path).

Standard 6-0-11-0 install w/ all files from patch 1 (except art.mul, artidx.mul and tiledata.mul) and patch 2 works fine.
  • Introducing map*.mul, stadif*.mul and statics*.mul files work fine.
  • Introducing art.mul and artidx.mul (from patch 3) creates the visible issue (ie. cauldrons).
  • Introducing staidx1.mul (from patch 3) creates a new visible issue (ie. marble) and a new physical issue (entrance is blocked).

So basically in conclusion lol, the best install I can achieve is:
  1. Install OSI patches to 6-0-11-0.
  2. Install all files from patch 1 except art.mul, artidx.mul and tiledata.mul.
  3. Install patch 2.
  4. Install all files from patch 3 except art.mul, artidx.mul and staidx1.mul.

Of course it won't include any of the other sprites included in those files. Hope this helps patch 4!

images
visible issue (cauldron): https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img80/6385/gahnak1cb3.jpg
physical issue: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img120/7454/gahnak2ew7.jpg
visible issue (marble): https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img80/8053/gahnak3xd6.jpg

-Drudkh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Several Things To Report   Several Things To Report Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 2:46 am

Well, I followed your instructions.. I patched to 6.11 and left the files out that are listed.. it does leave the cauldron out but I can not walk into my house that way. I put the tile.data file back in and recalled to destard.. I dont see the pots but I can not move, so they are there. I hope this info helps :-)
Back to top Go down
Xavros Silverbow
developer
developer

PostSubject: Re: Several Things To Report   Several Things To Report Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 2:24 pm

Please make sure that whne you unzip the patch files you look to make sure that they did not unzip AS A FOLDER in your UO directory, if it did move it to your desktop and MANUALLY move the files inside to the UO folder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Several Things To Report   Several Things To Report Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Several Things To Report
Page 1 of 1