Gahnak Falls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gahnak Falls

Ultima Online Free Shard

HomeRegisterPortalLatest imagesSearchLog in

Donations rewards missing / nerfed ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Donations rewards missing / nerfed ? Empty
PostSubject: Donations rewards missing / nerfed ?   Donations rewards missing / nerfed ? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 8:24 pm

I awoke this morning to find my macro'ing was useless last night....i was and still am locked down. But to the point, i did not get my angel armor back , the Blood beetle (which everyone saw when it was shrunk) nor my drow packhorse which i am nearbout sure is rare . The drow packhorse was given to me when i selected the drow race when i first started. Another one have i never seen but both these pets were given to you, to shrink the on last sat. My custom pet isnt like he was either BUT, i'm ok with how you made him. My Custom weapon is not right either, all this was sent via email, with stats, so this could be avoided i thought. I am being very patient, i have not tried to run yall ragged but i really need my items as they were when the shard was wiped, which was what you told everyone we would receive. I spose thats why i have waited as i have, so that i would get my items back as they were. Thank you

ps i go to bed after 9 sun-thurs,
please dont lock me down , it
ruins my macroing =)))))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Donations rewards missing / nerfed ?   Donations rewards missing / nerfed ? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 12:12 am

TyGerEyez wrote:
I awoke this morning to find my macro'ing was useless last night....i was and still am locked down. But to the point, i did not get my angel armor back , the Blood beetle (which everyone saw when it was shrunk) nor my drow packhorse which i am nearbout sure is rare . The drow packhorse was given to me when i selected the drow race when i first started. Another one have i never seen but both these pets were given to you, to shrink the on last sat. My custom pet isnt like he was either BUT, i'm ok with how you made him. My Custom weapon is not right either, all this was sent via email, with stats, so this could be avoided i thought. I am being very patient, i have not tried to run yall ragged but i really need my items as they were when the shard was wiped, which was what you told everyone we would receive. I spose thats why i have waited as i have, so that i would get my items back as they were. Thank you

ps i go to bed after 9 sun-thurs,
please dont lock me down , it
ruins my macroing =)))))
I would just like to clarify this on TyGerEyez behalf. I made the mistake... I sent the e-mail for him and I just went and looked at it, just to be sure; I did miss type one of the stats on his custom weap but he does have all this wrote down, so when he saw it was wrong on the weap, he did not know it was my fault for that.
Back to top Go down
Alystenia
Admin
Admin
Alystenia

PostSubject: Re: Donations rewards missing / nerfed ?   Donations rewards missing / nerfed ? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 12:38 am

ok hun that is fine we will get it fixed.....the vet rewards I tried to fix but wasn't able through the wcripts for some reason it keeps reverting back to the original so we will get together and work out a plan so that vets can be returned. As for the macroing.....i have the skills cap fixed but I will have to reboot the system before it will take affect. Sorry I have been sick with whatever seems to be going around and have not been here since the first day. I will try to get the system rebooted by this afternoon.

Alystenia
Back to top Go down
https://gahnakfalls.forumotion.com
Alystenia
Admin
Admin
Alystenia

PostSubject: Re: Donations rewards missing / nerfed ?   Donations rewards missing / nerfed ? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:04 am

oh one more thing i would like to say ....Dramin was late getting on last night because he had classes and work but also ontop of all of that he is now in an internship writing articles for the local paper so he doesn't have alot of time during "normal" hours to do things and get them all done. We appreciate your patience more than you know but I did just want to let everyone know why he maybe a bit slow about things. In my case im just slow anyway LOL imma old bitty...we always slow lol....all kidding aside. Somethings i let him handle such as the items as he took care of that and i don't want to mess things up. Everyone have a great day.

Alystenia
Back to top Go down
https://gahnakfalls.forumotion.com
Dramin
Father Of Gahnak and Master Puppeteer
Father Of Gahnak and Master Puppeteer
Dramin

PostSubject: Re: Donations rewards missing / nerfed ?   Donations rewards missing / nerfed ? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 3:23 am

Tygereyez,

You were locked down because I locked you down lastnight when I was returning your items. I was spawning the mounts right there by your house, so instead of you walking close to one and dying (lord knows I didn't wanna have to hear about that one) I set you to cantwalk true and hide you til I was through. In the haste of trying to get to bed at a decent time for once, I did forget to undo you.

Alystenia is absolutely correct when she says that I am busy; I am taking 5 college classes (15 credit hours) I work part-time, and I am writing for a newspaper that is nearly 30 miles from our house (not local as she described.) My time is very precious during most days, so please please please be patient everyone. As far as your blood beetle and pack horse - I will have to find out who made them first before I can get them back to you.

Also, I could not remember if I had given you your angel armor back yet; In fact, I was thinking I had, but we can discuss those things this weekend. I should be on some of the weekend, but I have to prepare to give a speech in the next week or so, and I have to prepare for the upcoming weeks articles - most importantly, I need to rest and relax a bit. I will try to take care of as much as I can in the upcoming weekend with hopes of having all items returned to players by Tuesday evening.

- Dramin
Back to top Go down
Xavros Silverbow
developer
developer

PostSubject: Re: Donations rewards missing / nerfed ?   Donations rewards missing / nerfed ? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 8:30 am

The blood beetle was made by me and I will be recreating it as soon as i am able. I did not forget about the two pets I gave away, my beetle and my lion. The lion i believe is scripted but i could be wrong. The blood beetle I need to do over from scratch so it will take more doing than a scripted pet i already tossed in about a year ago. We all busted tail to get things ready for the reopen as fast as possible and there is still more to be done. IF you have the stats for the beetle send them to me to expediate the process of me recreating it so that it is the EXACT same as the one you had as I am changing the beetle a bit when I redo it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Donations rewards missing / nerfed ?   Donations rewards missing / nerfed ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Donations rewards missing / nerfed ?
Page 1 of 1