Gahnak Falls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gahnak Falls

Ultima Online Free Shard

HomeRegisterPortalLatest imagesSearchLog in

15/05/09 - 5:50pm GMT Shard Down for an Unknown Length of Time

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rithik
Gahnak Freshman

15/05/09 - 5:50pm GMT Shard Down for an Unknown Length of Time Empty
PostSubject: 15/05/09 - 5:50pm GMT Shard Down for an Unknown Length of Time   15/05/09 - 5:50pm GMT Shard Down for an Unknown Length of Time Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:55 am

As of writing this at 5:50pm GMT the shard is down and will be down for an as of yet undisclosed/ unknown length of time while a crashing bug/ problem is dealt with. Sorry for the Inconveneance.
Back to top Go down
Xavros Silverbow
developer
developer

PostSubject: Re: 15/05/09 - 5:50pm GMT Shard Down for an Unknown Length of Time   15/05/09 - 5:50pm GMT Shard Down for an Unknown Length of Time Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 9:25 am

We appologise for the inconvenience of the downtime. Please bear with us and we will be back up ASAP. As of 1925 hrs EST we are down
Back to top Go down
Alystenia
Admin
Admin
Alystenia

PostSubject: Re: 15/05/09 - 5:50pm GMT Shard Down for an Unknown Length of Time   15/05/09 - 5:50pm GMT Shard Down for an Unknown Length of Time Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 7:48 am

update.....for some reason my computer up and crashed....TOTAL crash as in could not even get through the boot up session. Anyway in regard to the shard. I have everything read but a few scripts i am having to add back into the system manually as with not being able to get onto the computer i could not use the files there BUT i did manage to have the saves where i could get to those...thank goodness...so once i get the scripts back into the game nothing should be lost for anyone. I am assuming whatever "attacked" my computer is what made it shutdown yesterday morning as well for no apparent reason. Hopefully I will have everything ready by late tonight, sometime tomorrow or monday. This will depend upon how many scritps i have to re-add and what kinds of changes i have to make to them. There should only be a few as alot of items have not been re-add by actual scripts since the wipe.....I am very sorry for the inconvenience but sometimes these things happen without warning ...............I will have the shard up ASAP...until then back to the grindstone........Thank you all
Back to top Go down
https://gahnakfalls.forumotion.com
Masta
Gahnak Addict
Masta

PostSubject: Re: 15/05/09 - 5:50pm GMT Shard Down for an Unknown Length of Time   15/05/09 - 5:50pm GMT Shard Down for an Unknown Length of Time Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 8:53 am

hey i would just like to say that i know you will do everything you can to get the shard back running. i know it and the people here means so much to you. so i have alot of faith in you. i hate your having to work so hard to get it fixed.. but that just showes the love that you have for it. and i thank you for all the hard work you put into it.. and you are the queen here. so with all that said. hurry up. no sirously i'm just kidding. do what you have to do to get it fixed. cause i'm not going anywhere. i will be here.
Back to top Go down
Alystenia
Admin
Admin
Alystenia

PostSubject: Re: 15/05/09 - 5:50pm GMT Shard Down for an Unknown Length of Time   15/05/09 - 5:50pm GMT Shard Down for an Unknown Length of Time Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:38 am

hun i appreciate that more than you know.....and yes i do love EVERYONE here.....it may take a little time but i will get it hehehe im old and slow yano...
Back to top Go down
Alystenia
Admin
Admin
Alystenia

PostSubject: Re: 15/05/09 - 5:50pm GMT Shard Down for an Unknown Length of Time   15/05/09 - 5:50pm GMT Shard Down for an Unknown Length of Time Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 12:48 pm

I would like to apologize for not having the shard back up yet. I am working feverishly to get it but along with putting all the scripts in they also have to be reworked <some of them> to work with our shard. If I don't put them back into the game then everyone will lose several items and I don't want that to happen. Also, I prefer to do it correctly the first time around rather than having a mess as we did before the shard wipe. I still do not know what caused my computer to just go ape wigs. But please be patient we are coming back up asap. Thank you once again for your patience and for your support.
Back to top Go down
Xavros Silverbow
developer
developer

PostSubject: Re: 15/05/09 - 5:50pm GMT Shard Down for an Unknown Length of Time   15/05/09 - 5:50pm GMT Shard Down for an Unknown Length of Time Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 3:34 am

On behalf of all staff I would like to thank all the players for their patience while Aly fixes her computer and the script issues that we have. As soon as we are able to come back online we will let you know. Again we appologise for the downtime and thank you again for all your patience and hope that you continue to be patient with us as we are still a new shard working out the kinks involved in running a shard and as we all know technical failure is imminent on any machine.
Back to top Go down
Masta
Gahnak Addict
Masta

PostSubject: Re: 15/05/09 - 5:50pm GMT Shard Down for an Unknown Length of Time   15/05/09 - 5:50pm GMT Shard Down for an Unknown Length of Time Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:37 am

Thank you X for the update. i would like to say i'm missing the game. but you all have my patience. i would rather it take a few days to fix it. and start back were we left off. and not rush into it and things get screwed up. then have to do another wipe and have to start over again. so Aly take your time. we know you have a family to take care of. and your on issues with your health. don't worry we will all be here when you get it fixed. i'm sured i speak for the whole guild when i say that. so everyone take care, and hope your all doing well.

love you all
MASTAAAAAAAA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 15/05/09 - 5:50pm GMT Shard Down for an Unknown Length of Time   15/05/09 - 5:50pm GMT Shard Down for an Unknown Length of Time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

15/05/09 - 5:50pm GMT Shard Down for an Unknown Length of Time
Page 1 of 1