Gahnak Falls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gahnak Falls

Ultima Online Free Shard

HomeRegisterPortalLatest imagesSearchLog in

Heartwood has been cleared!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xavros Silverbow
developer
developer

Heartwood has been cleared!!! Empty
PostSubject: Heartwood has been cleared!!!   Heartwood has been cleared!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 4:37 am

Thank you all for your assistance in clearing my homeland of the cursed Drow! Myself and the other elves thank you from the bottom our hearts. The drow have retreated to their undercities and for now will pose no mor troubles for my people. As promised those who collected the most tokens from those vile creatures will be rewarded. Lords K'ael Stormfyre and Albert will both be awarded free vendor locations inside the Heartwood in a location of their choice as well a special item crafted by the elves to commemorate their loyalty and honor.
Back to top Go down
Xavros Silverbow
developer
developer

PostSubject: Re: Heartwood has been cleared!!!   Heartwood has been cleared!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 2:45 pm

With the Heartwood being cleared I am glad to announce that the gate has been placed in the Meadow on the fountain as well as a NEW area for drow players to live and all players to go to. The gates are labeled Heartwood and Drow City. ONLY DROW MAY BUILD IN DROW CITY!!!! Any player who builds in that city without being a drow (the drow character HAS to be labeled as owner for the house) will have the house demolished by me as soon as I find out. Your other characters may go to the house but the owner has to be the drow player. There will be specific items available EXCLUSIVELY to both realms in the coming wekks and months as I get around to making them and getting them to Aly to place in the game. Any suggestions put them here for both area's concerning items ONLY. I am not going to change the area's and Heartwood is difficult to add to so I appologise but Heartwood will not be available for elven housing although I am thinking of bordering off the area around my home as an Elven building space for elves only. More info to come so please be patient as we are all busy as staff with game and RL.

~Xavros Silverbow
Back to top Go down
storm0264
Gahnak Toy
storm0264

PostSubject: Re: Heartwood has been cleared!!!   Heartwood has been cleared!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:50 am

It was a privledge Lord Xavros to lend a hand in helping you to clear out Heartland of those nasty vile Drow. Although my own niece is tainted by their blood, I still detest them and was more than happy to send them back to the underground caverns from whence they came. Being an elf myself, and druid, Heartwood is more than just a place to visit. The very core of the Elf heritage lies there, and it had to be protected at all cost. Eventually I may visit the Drow village, if I can come up with a potion strong enough to render the stench of the place mute. I have no love for creatures who choose to spend their time in darkness instead of the light, however an Uncle's love far outweighs any prejudice he might otherwise have for those who may be wondering. And yes, our guild does have a few drow running through it, as not all are bad, but as a whole, I do not trust the lot, just look at their recent invasion of Heartwood and the cleansing we had to do. But on a lighter note, I am extremely happy Heartwood is once again open and free and am eager to visit leisurely this time. I will of course set up a vendor in due time, and cannot wait to see what goods will be offered by the elves once they get settled back into a normal routine. May Gaia continue to smile down on them.

Lord K'ael Stormfyre
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heartwood has been cleared!!!   Heartwood has been cleared!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heartwood has been cleared!!!
Page 1 of 1