Gahnak Falls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gahnak Falls

Ultima Online Free Shard

HomeRegisterPortalLatest imagesSearchLog in

Retirement of a Dream

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Retirement of a Dream Empty
PostSubject: Retirement of a Dream   Retirement of a Dream Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 8:04 am

It is with great remorse, long thinking and a heavy heart , i officially am retiring from the taming world. I wish all of you tamers out there the best of the best and i hope Lady Luck continues to bless you with many wonders of the woods. On a side bar, i wish to thank Lady Aly and Lord Dramin for all the wonderful dreams they have provided for me and hope that they continue to provide those same dreams for FTB's (Future Tamers of Britainia). I'm sure i'll be seeing you all, stop, say hello............tho i may never tame again, the woods, the animals in it , will forever remain close to my heart.

Tamer of Many...........

Master of None..........

Lord TyGerEyez
Back to top Go down
Alystenia
Admin
Admin
Alystenia

PostSubject: Re: Retirement of a Dream   Retirement of a Dream Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 2:01 pm

Lord TyGerEyez I must say this post shocks me. Somehow I had in my mind that you were more resilient than this because you told me yourself you LOVED taming. Yet what I am reading says quite the opposite. I'm confused and a bit saddened. This is a HUGE world full of many many grand things for tamers as I myself have been a tamer and it is my occupation so to speak of choice. This world will also boast many more tamables. I respect your choice but understand it I cannot. We want this world to be wonderful for every single person here. But again i must say I am very confused about this choice right now.

Stay Safe ..........
Lady Aly
Back to top Go down
https://gahnakfalls.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Retirement of a Dream   Retirement of a Dream Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:40 am

TyGerkat wrote:
It is with great remorse, long thinking and a heavy heart , i officially am retiring from the taming world. I wish all of you tamers out there the best of the best and i hope Lady Luck continues to bless you with many wonders of the woods. On a side bar, i wish to thank Lady Aly and Lord Dramin for all the wonderful dreams they have provided for me and hope that they continue to provide those same dreams for FTB's (Future Tamers of Britainia). I'm sure i'll be seeing you all, stop, say hello............tho i may never tame again, the woods, the animals in it , will forever remain close to my heart.

Tamer of Many...........

Master of None..........

Lord TyGerEyez

OK OK OK I cant stand it !! MUST TAME !!! *runs out nekkid to once again tame*
MUST tame.....*eyes wide* MUSSTTT TAMEEEEE.................*you begin to tame a chicken*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Retirement of a Dream   Retirement of a Dream Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:18 am

<_< .... *Covers her eyes.* T_T MOM!!!!
A NEEKID MAN STOLED MY EYES VIRGINITY! T_T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Retirement of a Dream   Retirement of a Dream Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Retirement of a Dream
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gahnak Falls :: Roleplay-
Jump to: