Gahnak Falls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gahnak Falls

Ultima Online Free Shard

HomeRegisterPortalLatest imagesSearchLog in

[b]RULES[/b]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Alystenia
Admin
Admin
Alystenia

[b]RULES[/b] Empty
PostSubject: [b]RULES[/b]   [b]RULES[/b] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:18 am

1. Respect all staff and players.

2. No fighting <PVP allowed>.

*******We aren't oblivious to this happening at some point and time. You will be given a chance to work it out amongst yourselves in a calm, cool and collected way. If it isn't handled all parties will be banned. Amount of time will be determined by staff.

3. No player will be allowed to degrade another player publicly OR in PM's.

4. No one will be harrassed or no discrimination based on ethnic or national origin, color, race, age, religion, or sex will be tolerated. YOU WILL BE BANNED PERMANENTLY FROM THIS SHARD!!!

5. Any player found to be sexually explicit with a minor will be banned.

6. No nudity will be allowed on this board.

Last edited by Alystenia on Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://gahnakfalls.forumotion.com

[b]RULES[/b] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [b]RULES[/b]   [b]RULES[/b] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 8:49 pm

Oh good thing you said... "on this board" ..... Some of those NPC in the game wondering around need to put some cloths on! (giggles) I think Eyez has been harrassing the NPC inthe woods and stole there cloths!
Back to top Go down

[b]RULES[/b] Empty
PostSubject: Nekkid ?   [b]RULES[/b] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:38 am

Like.......................This.................................

*rips clothes off and begins to run nekked*

Oh yes they call me the STREAK...........
Back to top Go down
Alystenia
Admin
Admin
Alystenia

[b]RULES[/b] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [b]RULES[/b]   [b]RULES[/b] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 9:06 am

bright light!!! Someone take away the visual!
Back to top Go down

[b]RULES[/b] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [b]RULES[/b]   [b]RULES[/b] Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:28 am

I don't understand.
I did nothing wrong. Why the hell would you ban me? I didn't do anything. Dramin. You just dislike me. You just dislike me.
I didn't do anything wrong I was just trying to make gold. I thought it was funny. It's just a freaking game you ban me for no idiotic reason
You're tghe worst host I've met.
and I thought this place was to get away from my f****** thoughts irl.
You just made it d******worse. I didn't do anything wrong.
If I did. Explaint o me what I did. RIGHT NOW

This Post was Edited By Dramin to remove the Vulgar langauge as this violates our terms of service.
Back to top Go down

[b]RULES[/b] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [b]RULES[/b]   [b]RULES[/b] Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:32 am

It's not d****** fair. You banned me for no reason. Really? What stupid sob story?
I haven't made a stupid sob story. Holy hell.

This post was edited by Dramin as it contained vulgar langauge which is in violation of our terms of service.
Back to top Go down
Dramin
Father Of Gahnak and Master Puppeteer
Dramin

[b]RULES[/b] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [b]RULES[/b]   [b]RULES[/b] Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:12 am

Equinox,

You are banned from our server due to your lack of the ability to read, listen, and obey rules and obligations that you agreed to when you entered into our shard. The rules are plainly stated, and you have been warned time and time again to read them and obey them.

#1. Respect all players and staff. <---- this has been broken on numerous occasions.

#2. We are a family oriented shard. <---- this was broken when you said throughout public chat that you were stoned. Although the game does offer alcohol to provide a more indepth in game atmosphere, anything that is illegal for you to do in real life under age, is also not tolerated here on Gahnak Falls, so you getting drunk is unacceptable; Again, this is not the first time you've heard this.

#3. (Most Importantly) I, and Alystenia are the sole proprieters of this gaming server, and what we say is law; that does not mean you argue with what we or any staff members tell you - you keep your mouth shut and you do it ( providing it's legal and within reason, which is also governed by myself and Alystenia.)

These are only three of the things I could think of right off of the top of my head. If you would care for a more in depth explanation as to why you are banned from this server, you can PM myself, or Alystenia at anytime and we would be exasserbated to provide you with answers to your questions.

Sincerely,

Lord Dramin [Owner of Gahnak Falls]
Back to top Go down
Alystenia
Admin
Admin
Alystenia

[b]RULES[/b] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [b]RULES[/b]   [b]RULES[/b] Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:16 am

I would like to add that you were not just up and banned. You have been talked to one on one numerous times about how to act and even had rules explained to you, asked if you understood to which u agreed you did and you still refused to act as a fourteen year old should. We all like you but enough is enough.
Back to top Go down
Mana
Gahnak Addict

[b]RULES[/b] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [b]RULES[/b]   [b]RULES[/b] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:17 am

Yes, follow the rules because they mean serious business.

First thing I have to say is,
I'm sorry.

Uhm. Yes, if you guessed it was me, i'm Equinox. I'm here to place a serious apology. And, I'm not here to complain about my ban. I'm here to agree with you. My ban was acceptable. And well earned. I disrespected most of you. I thought I was all and all. But, I'm not. and I see that you just did what you could to help me out more. Teach me how to respect things that I've got to my service. Right?
Well, I just signed back up again because I still wanted to stay in contact with you guys. I won't sign on onto the sserver thing because I deleted it when I was angry and I know I'd get that account baned too. But, I'd like to stay on here... Uhm. That's all.

Love Equinox.
Back to top Go down
Dramin
Dramin

[b]RULES[/b] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [b]RULES[/b]   [b]RULES[/b] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 1:09 pm

Mana,

Thank you for what seemed to be a sincere apology; you have to realize that you were not singled out for your behavior - we treat everyone the same. On behalf of Alystenia and myself, we would like to accept your apology. If at anytime you would like to play again on Gahnak, just make an account and come play. We would love to have you back.

Sincerely,

Dramin and Alystenia
Back to top Go down
Mana
Gahnak Addict

[b]RULES[/b] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [b]RULES[/b]   [b]RULES[/b] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 1:11 pm

Blehhh

It was so hard to work up to where I was. I don't think I'm going to. It took FOREVER, literally, to get where I was. Well, it seemed so to me.
But, maybe. Razz

Thank you for accepting my apology. <3
Back to top Go down
storm0264
Gahnak Toy
storm0264

[b]RULES[/b] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [b]RULES[/b]   [b]RULES[/b] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:17 pm

well you may be happy to know that the shard has been redone and we all have to re-work our skills and basically start over so we will all be leveling up our skills together. yes, its hard work but we are all going to be doing it at the same time, so you will not be alone this time. Smile even my guild has to start over and rework all of our skills. its a new world so you may want to come check it out. go under shard news/information and look at the changes that have been made, and maybe you will change your mind. Smile

Lord K'ael Stormfyre
Back to top Go down
Xavros Silverbow
developer
developer

[b]RULES[/b] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [b]RULES[/b]   [b]RULES[/b] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 6:45 am

Mana,

As Dramin said you are more than welcome to come back and play with us. despite all that happened you are missed and were a fun person to be around most of th time. As K'ael said we have redone the shard so everyone is starting over again and a lot of aspects have been reworked. Please take some time to think on everything and at the very least keep in touch on forums, but we would love to have you come back and play and be part fo our oddball family once more.
Back to top Go down
Mana
Gahnak Addict

[b]RULES[/b] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [b]RULES[/b]   [b]RULES[/b] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:57 am

Oh my god, K'eal, Xavros. you made my curiosity get the best of me. Now I'm itching to get back. T_T Awwwhhh
I hate my curiosity. LOL

I'll come back once I find out how to download everything again. I didn't do it last time, my uncle Max did.
</3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[b]RULES[/b] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [b]RULES[/b]   [b]RULES[/b] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[b]RULES[/b]
Page 1 of 1