Gahnak Falls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gahnak Falls

Ultima Online Free Shard

HomeRegisterPortalLatest imagesSearchLog in

Heartwood Overrun (event crossover)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xavros Silverbow
developer
developer

Heartwood Overrun (event crossover) Empty
PostSubject: Heartwood Overrun (event crossover)   Heartwood Overrun (event crossover) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:27 am

Ok as many of you know we are running an event for the opening of Heartwood. In the meadow at Serpent's Hold is a runebook placed for player and staff housing, inside you will find a rune for Sweetleaf, my home and future site of general RP and events, once there you will find a portal inside that leads you to the Heartwood. What each player is to do is to fight the drow in heartwood and collect the "Token of Lolth" necklaces from the defeated drow. Each week the enemies will change and become tougher and new additions will be made to Sweetleaf to show your progress. to turn in your tokens just page and a staff member will take your name and number of tokens. At the end of the event the top THREE (3) collectors will receive a series of prizes to comemorate the event. Also at the end of the event the Heartwood and Sweetleaf will be open to the public as places to buy RARE elven item's as well as items and pet's made by staff members. These items will not be obtainable by any other means and Heartwood will go through periods of "closing" from time to time so the elves can make improvements to their stock and make repairs and upgrades to their treetop home.
Back to top Go down
Rithik
Gahnak Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Heartwood Overrun (event crossover)   Heartwood Overrun (event crossover) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 4:49 pm

Hi, for the event you might want to turn the guard zone off so that the various Drow don't guardwhack their own side and eventually themselves.
Back to top Go down
Xavros Silverbow
developer
developer

PostSubject: Re: Heartwood Overrun (event crossover)   Heartwood Overrun (event crossover) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 8:28 am

Thought it was off but thanks for the reminder
Back to top Go down
storm0264
Gahnak Toy
storm0264

PostSubject: Re: Heartwood Overrun (event crossover)   Heartwood Overrun (event crossover) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 2:48 am

As an elf, it is my sworn duty to come to the aid of my brethern in whatever way I may. My stable of dragons, as well as my guild is at the disposal of the elves of Heartwood. Although we do have drow amongst our guild members, there are still drow in the world who are nasty little underground dwellers who need to go back to the holes from where they crawled out of!!! Count on us to rid as many of them from Heartwood as we can.

Lord K'ael Stormfyre
Back to top Go down
Xavros Silverbow
developer
developer

PostSubject: Re: Heartwood Overrun (event crossover)   Heartwood Overrun (event crossover) Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:55 am

I would like to offer my appologies for the lack of progress on this event. Starting tomorrow there will be a last run for tokens of Lolth, with each one being worth 2 instead of 1 point for turn in and to finish the event out to open heartwood AND a special area that has been prepared! Again my appologies for the delay but anniversary and RL work had to take presedence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heartwood Overrun (event crossover)   Heartwood Overrun (event crossover) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heartwood Overrun (event crossover)
Page 1 of 1