Gahnak Falls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gahnak Falls

Ultima Online Free Shard

HomeRegisterPortalLatest imagesSearchLog in

To Fix list

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rithik
Gahnak Freshman

To Fix list Empty
PostSubject: To Fix list   To Fix list Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:04 pm

Ok, having been asked to make this thread, I will begin the list.

Please, if you have anything to add to the "List" please just post to list it/ them and I will eventually get around to adding them to the master list which will be kept on this very post just so that Aly and the other staff members have a much easier time seeing what needs to be done. I will also request that after a while all posts in this forums, except the first (this) post just so no one gets confused.

TO FIX LIST:

In no order of importance

1) Red Knight Armour/ Weapons/ Shield currently can't be repaired, this issue needs fixing just so the rarety of the items is justified and so people will use them for something other than deco.

2) Various/ numerous items listed under the Veteran Reward list need their labels/ names fixed so people know what they are instead of the current "ErrorClioc" style tags they have.

3) Mounts/ steeds that dissapear or don't show while mounted (for example Reptalons) need their mounted graphics fixing so they don't dissapear and actually show while mounted.

4) Shoes don't show on paperdolls/ ingame while wearing some gear (generally the newer looking dragonkin/ scale stuff).

5) As an addition to 4) Some items for example Blackthorn armours do not show on the ingame character, though they will show on the paperdoll.

6) The Special Artifact/ item blackmarket dealers need re-adding back in (Dramin knows the ones I am on about) specifically the ones that change locations every now and then.

7) Some MOBs are spawning with minimal HP compared to what they should be for example angry Polar bears spawning with bearly 2k hp when they should be spawning with close to 200k. Some of the Red Knights suffer this problem as well

Cool Periodically MOBs (Specifically) the Silverback Gorillas will spawn underneath buildings in Papau, this is not a huge issue if you have Holy Light/ Wither, but it is if you don't as you can't touch them otherwise. The underground parts of the buildings in Papau need fixing as to stop things from spawning under them.

9) The Dopplegangers in the Veteran Player dungeon need finishing with their correct items and regarding mine (Rithik), if its going to have the same items, stats, skills as mine then the weapon it wields should be my old cold damage spear (not new one) and the Virtual Armour should be set back to generic amounts or NO one would kill it.

10) Vampires/ MOBs are spawning in walls within Fel-Serpent's Hold

11) Pot vendor from Fel Serps is MIA.

TO BE CONTINUED BY WHO EVER.

{EDIT 31/MAY/09} Zero issues 1 and 2 fixed, list ammeneded, New issue with Glacial Crossbow added.

{EDIT 1/JUNE/09} Glacial Crossbows/ Ammo removed, list ammended.

{EDIT 3/JUNE/09} Pot Vendor and Vamp issue added, list ammeneded.

Last edited by Rithik on Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:13 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Masta
Gahnak Addict
Masta

To Fix list Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Fix list   To Fix list Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 11:34 am

i would like to see more skill deeds.
Back to top Go down
Alystenia
Admin
Admin
Alystenia

To Fix list Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Fix list   To Fix list Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:36 pm

Back to top Go down
https://gahnakfalls.forumotion.com
Rithik
Gahnak Freshman

To Fix list Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Fix list   To Fix list Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 8:28 am

List ammended, Zero issues 1 and 2 removed after confirmed fixes. Glacial Crossbow + Ammo issue added to list.
Back to top Go down
Alystenia
Admin
Admin
Alystenia

To Fix list Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Fix list   To Fix list Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 10:05 pm

Glacial removed until further notice and repairs are made...

thanks rithik will get right to this
Back to top Go down
storm0264
Gahnak Toy
storm0264

To Fix list Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Fix list   To Fix list Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 2:20 am

Hi there, sorry to be a pain but after the shard came back it seems the Valorite A Royal Sceptor had some of its properties changed. Right now its Physical damage is 200% Fire damage is 200% Cold damage is 1000% Poison damage is 200% and Energy damage is 200%. Before the shard went down these properties were set at the following: Physical damage 70% Fire damage 100% Cold damage 100% Poison damage 100% and Energy damage 100%. Im sorry it took me this long to realize my staff had changed so much but I really didnt look at it close until today and noticed I was walking through stuff I should be having a challenge with. Also, the staff on display in meadow has same properties. The properties should be changed back to what they were before the shard went down to bring the staff back to what it was when I first donated for it. Thank you all so much. Smile

Lord K'ael Stormfyre
Back to top Go down
storm0264
Gahnak Toy
storm0264

To Fix list Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Fix list   To Fix list Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 2:02 am

The vampires in Fel Serps Hold all seem to be inside the walls and the door to the pot vendor has disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Nevaeh12
Gahnak Freshman
Nevaeh12

To Fix list Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Fix list   To Fix list Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:10 am

flower LOL Vampires and Pot vendors my oh my!
Back to top Go down
Rithik
Gahnak Freshman

To Fix list Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Fix list   To Fix list Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:14 am

{EDIT 3/JUNE/09} Pot Vendor and Vamp issue added, list ammeneded.
Back to top Go down
Alystenia
Admin
Admin
Alystenia

To Fix list Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Fix list   To Fix list Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 2:17 am

I will be shutting down the shard on Monday, June 8, 2008 for a time to try and fix some of these issues. Please be forewarned that the shard will be up and down until the afternoon. Thank you...
Back to top Go down
storm0264
Gahnak Toy
storm0264

To Fix list Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Fix list   To Fix list Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 1:50 am

ok hun, read and got message
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

To Fix list Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Fix list   To Fix list Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Fix list
Page 1 of 1