Gahnak Falls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gahnak Falls

Ultima Online Free Shard

HomeRegisterPortalLatest imagesSearchLog in

Congratulations Albert on your new HAWG!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nevaeh12
Gahnak Freshman
Nevaeh12

Congratulations Albert on your new HAWG!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Congratulations Albert on your new HAWG!!!!!   Congratulations Albert on your new HAWG!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:57 am

Greetings Everyone

I wish to congratulate Albert on his good fortune. After many raffles throughout the years to benefit many different causes, Albert won the GRAND PRIZE this time!

From a $20 raffle ticket to benefit the Children's Miracle Network, he's now the proud owner of a 2009 Harley. I've no doubt he'll talk everyone's ear off and tell you all about it when we return.

Congratulations Albert! affraid

Nev
Back to top Go down
Alystenia
Admin
Admin
Alystenia

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Albert on your new HAWG!!!!!   Congratulations Albert on your new HAWG!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:06 am

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! Albert that is so freekin awesome ......and what a wonderful time to win....I've always believed when you do something good your good is returned back to you....you may not know when but you will get it.....looks like all your good works from the past have come back to you.........that is so great......I am just so happy for you and for such a good cause....the Children's Miracle Network is the service that has helped my youngest nephew since he has been born and his been a major part in him living to reach the age of 20 and so many children have benefited from this....this just made my day!
Back to top Go down
https://gahnakfalls.forumotion.com
tomb
Are You Listening To Me?
tomb

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Albert on your new HAWG!!!!!   Congratulations Albert on your new HAWG!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:50 am

ty all i came as a complete suprise to me but i know im gunna love it hehe always wanted one hehe
Back to top Go down
Rithik
Gahnak Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Albert on your new HAWG!!!!!   Congratulations Albert on your new HAWG!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:33 pm

Yheap, congratulations. I hope you have fun with it :-)
Back to top Go down
Masta
Gahnak Addict
Masta

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Albert on your new HAWG!!!!!   Congratulations Albert on your new HAWG!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 7:38 pm

congrats to you Albert. your going to love it. i know. i own a sportster. i sure you will be doing a lot of benifit rides. i'ts so nice to get on a bike and ride for a good cause. so enjoy and be carefull out there

masta
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Albert on your new HAWG!!!!!   Congratulations Albert on your new HAWG!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Congratulations Albert on your new HAWG!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gahnak Falls :: General-
Jump to: