Gahnak Falls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gahnak Falls

Ultima Online Free Shard

HomeRegisterPortalLatest imagesSearchLog in

Update About Shard Progress

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alystenia
Admin
Admin
Alystenia

Update About Shard Progress Empty
PostSubject: Update About Shard Progress   Update About Shard Progress Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:28 am

Sorry that I haven't posted before now but have been doing alot of adjustments and wanted to get things totally fixed and checked before I posted. So here goes.....

Veteran Reward Gump fixed with the exception of one entry which is A Brazier. I cannot find the number for this item so until I can it will remain with a megacliloc error. I figure this is better than removing it and then having to readd back.

The disappearing horse is now fixed.

The disappearing Raptalon...fixed.

Blackthorn now wears a robe. The Armor and such will remain a mystery. I could have put these items on him BUT sometimes mystery makes items a little more worthwhile.

New players now enter into Have as we have fixed the issues there. If this is a problem when we open the shard for others and they still have glitched areas there then I will post the patches for such repairs.

You will find no major baddies throughout the lands. These will be added as players up their skills so that they can be adjusted properly throughout the land. This will give players a level or mobiles to fight as they progress.

Houses and deco items should all still be intact.

As more things are changed or fixed I will add to this list. If after the shard comes back up and anyone has a problem PLEASE POST IT HERE....DO NOT PM ME PLEASE AS I NEED IT WRITTEN DOWN SO THAT I CAN REMEMBER TO FIX IT AND IF I AM IN GAME I AM MOST OF THE TIME ATTENDING TO OTHER MATTERS. Not to be rude but if you do not post here your PM or page will be ignored.

I will also be making a post in a couple of days on other matters.

UPDATED--Added a countdown for reboots to the shard for players convenience.

Reworked some of the old armors and weapons to suit the new improvements on the shard.

Health issues upon reboots fixed. <when rebooting the shard some players had problems with health being very low and had to heal in order to max out>

New and Improved fishing system that will allow players to raise fishing over 100.

Added a hunger and thirst system. Seems this may have been the issue for the health problem or partially the problem.

*****UPDATED--Red Chaos Items Fixed--added self repair

Ok after careful collaboration between myself, Dramin and a player.....the health issues on computer rebooting are due to the fact that people here have such uber armor and hit points that it takes a million forevers for health to rise. If a player strips down to nothing his health shoots out the roof. As soon as the armor starts being placed onto the character the health drops. There are two fixes to this issue......heal yourself OR you can wait until your health bar reaches full. There is nothing I can do from my end. I have even spoken with a very good scripter and shard owner before we figured this out today and he had never heard of this issue nor did he have any clue how to fix it. So to condense this means it is not a script, shard issue. Sorry peeps .....

When you enter into Gahnak for the first time when the shard comes back up you will find a skill ball in your pack. It is set to select only ten skills. We found this after dramin asked for a PM on the ten you wished to select. Sorry if this was an inconvenience but this will make it easier for all. It will set your skills to 80 automatically for the ten skills you choose. Any characters made after will not be given skillballs....only those in game now.

I would like to stress if you know of any problems we had before that have not been listed previous to the shard going down please please list them now so that I can address them before bringing the shard back up. If after the shard is back up and you still find issue please post them here on the forums so that I will have a list of items to check.

There are a couple of more things I wish to remedy before bringing the shard up....one is the spellweaving issue with the unusable spells....and a couple of more armor tweaks.....if all goes well the shard maybe up ahead of schedule......

Let me say one more time please if there were issues before the shard went down POST THEM!!!!!!!

UPDATED*****

Love,
Aly
Back to top Go down
https://gahnakfalls.forumotion.com

Update About Shard Progress
Page 1 of 1