Gahnak Falls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gahnak Falls

Ultima Online Free Shard

HomeRegisterPortalLatest imagesSearchLog in

Shard Info

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alystenia
Admin
Admin
Alystenia

Shard Info Empty
PostSubject: Shard Info   Shard Info Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 12:26 pm

Ok after careful collaboration between myself, Dramin and a player.....the health issues on computer rebooting are due to the fact that people here have such uber armor and hit points that it takes a million forevers for health to rise. If a player strips down to nothing his health shoots out the roof. As soon as the armor starts being placed onto the character the health drops. There are two fixes to this issue......heal yourself OR you can wait until your health bar reaches full. There is nothing I can do from my end. I have even spoken with a very good scripter and shard owner before we figured this out today and he had never heard of this issue nor did he have any clue how to fix it. So to condense this means it is not a script, shard issue. Sorry peeps .....

When you enter into Gahnak for the first time when the shard comes back up you will find a skill ball in your pack. It is set to select only ten skills. We found this after dramin asked for a PM on the ten you wished to select. Sorry if this was an inconvenience but this will make it easier for all. It will set your skills to 80 automatically for the ten skills you choose. Any characters made after will not be given skillballs....only those in game now.

I would like to stress if you know of any problems we had before that have not been listed previous to the shard going down please please list them now so that I can address them before bringing the shard back up. If after the shard is back up and you still find issue please post them here on the forums so that I will have a list of items to check.

There are a couple of more things I wish to remedy before bringing the shard up....one is the spellweaving issue with the unusable spells....and a couple of more armor tweaks.....if all goes well the shard maybe up ahead of schedule......

Let me say one more time please if there were issues before the shard went down POST THEM!!!!!!!

Love,
Aly
Back to top Go down
https://gahnakfalls.forumotion.com

Shard Info
Page 1 of 1