Gahnak Falls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gahnak Falls

Ultima Online Free Shard

HomeRegisterPortalLatest imagesSearchLog in

Collaboration of things enacted and things to come

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alystenia
Admin
Admin
Alystenia

Collaboration of things enacted and things to come Empty
PostSubject: Collaboration of things enacted and things to come   Collaboration of things enacted and things to come Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:17 pm

Ok this is just a collaboration of everything put into one post of the changes thus far.

1. Skillballs added to make the skill transition easier. One time only. No characters after will receive them. They are now in your backpack.

2. Invisible horse and reptalon fixed.

3. Blackthorn now wears Blackthorn's Robe, therefore his drops are kept secretive.

4. New player entrance is Haven. Nothing above newbie abilities will be spawned in the general entrance area.

5. No baddies throughout the lands as they have now been removed so that they can be tweaked and placed as player skills progress. With the exception of The Valley of Dragons in Felucca and the Ethereal Steed in Trammel <will explain later in this post>

6. Felucca is now void of all uber Mobiles.

7. Houses and deco items all still intact to my knowledge

8. Countdown timer installed so that players may have knowledge of time left before reboots.

9. Improved fishing system that will allow a player to raise fishing above 100

10. Hunger and Thirst system added.

11. Health upon reboot issue resolved.

12. Ethereal Craft added into the system to make the economy more pleasing for players as well as crafters. To obtain the necessary elements you must find and kill the Ethereal Steed. Be forewarned he is not easy and may require help to kill.

13. Added several different dragons to an area in Felucca for those who hone their skills early on and wish for something a bit more harder to kill.

14. Reworked some of the weapon and armor scripts so that these items are not uber and one hit wonders. Hopefully to help in leveling out the system and add a bit more balance.

15. Added a well to the Serp's Hold area

16. Silver is now null and void as currency and only tokens will be used as a secondary currency with gold.

17. Increased the chance to get a socketable item from drops

18. Added a suprise to an ingame item that will help players. <will not reveal this secret is a must find out for yourself item>

Projected Changes Either Before or After the Shard Comes Up

***Will be changing the donation items list to be more generalized....example: Items will now be available in categories--will explain in detail at a later date

New deco and token mall with more items and setup to be easier accessible and findable. Some items will be on a token stone so you can shop easier without having to wait on a staff member to appear.

More creatures and customs added.

Well that is all for now......

Love,
Aly
Back to top Go down
https://gahnakfalls.forumotion.com
Nevaeh12
Gahnak Freshman
Nevaeh12

PostSubject: Re: Collaboration of things enacted and things to come   Collaboration of things enacted and things to come Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:05 am

Wow Lady Aly, you been BUSY girl! I'm SOOOO excited!!

*whispers* Lovin #12

Remember to take time to rest my dear.

See ya'll soon

Nev
Back to top Go down
Alystenia
Admin
Admin
Alystenia

PostSubject: Re: Collaboration of things enacted and things to come   Collaboration of things enacted and things to come Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 1:10 pm

yessum i shorely have been lol
Back to top Go down
https://gahnakfalls.forumotion.com
storm0264
Gahnak Toy
storm0264

PostSubject: Re: Collaboration of things enacted and things to come   Collaboration of things enacted and things to come Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:18 pm

All of this sounds exciting and new and Rosalie and I cannot wait to see it all. But.... we have some family obligatins coming up opening week that I want everyone to be aware of so if they see me absent, and her as well, they do not become alarmed. My brother, and his children, are coming for a visit on July 3rd. Now I just saw my brother back in the spring but I have not seen my niece and nephew in well over a year and being that they are out of state (and some other unfortunate issues) this is a rare treat for me indeed. Rosalie usually spends the weekend here at my house but because of the extra guests she will not be, and will be missing the opening week. I will be busy for the better part of the week visting as much as possible with my niece and nephew. (My brother can fend for himself this time around). Also, the following weekend, Rosalie will also not be with us as its her birthday weekend (she will be turning 13) and her mother has her weekend planned with parties for her. (We shall see if that actually happens) But, nonetheless, Rosalie will be busy with her friends celebrating. She is really upset over this and I do have a feeling that during our family bar-b-que on the 5th of July she is going to try to find a way to sneak on here to at least say hello to everyone. Again, I just wanted to let everyone know ahead of time so that they do not become concerned if on opening day, I am not there with bells and whistles on. I guarantee you that I will be as soon as I can. I will discuss with Lady Aly another absence of mine that may be looming in my future having to do with more sterile surroundings, but I will do that in private. (Expect a phone call dear, Nev, my poor dear wife, already got one). I miss all of you, and I hope you are all as excited as I am about what Lady Aly has posted as fas as what she has done so far. It seems she has been working extremely hard since we were all put into stasis, and soon we all be woke up and all will be well again. Hope to see you all soon. Smile

Lord K'ael Stormfyre
Back to top Go down
Dramin
Father Of Gahnak and Master Puppeteer
Father Of Gahnak and Master Puppeteer
Dramin

PostSubject: Re: Collaboration of things enacted and things to come   Collaboration of things enacted and things to come Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 1:34 pm

As Of 10:33 PM Central Standard Time, Alystenia and I have decided to shut down the shard indefinitely.... Just kidding haahaha It's Open for Business, Come one come all!
Back to top Go down
Nevaeh12
Gahnak Freshman
Nevaeh12

PostSubject: Re: Collaboration of things enacted and things to come   Collaboration of things enacted and things to come Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:56 pm

bounce bounce WOOT! Boy it feels good to be home!

Couldn't stay long, had to get to bed for work tomorrow and we start moving on Thursday so...I'll try to pop on before we unplug it all. Shouldn't be more than just a day or two after that we'll get back online but it may be a few days until we get it all moved and unpacked a bit. I'm soooo glad to be home! After doing a quick inventory of the items and resources at the guild house, things appear to be in order.

My first project was to obtain a bit of petty cash. Ribs off to the Butcher!!! Not many my dear husband, just enough to get my nails done. hehe

GREAT JOB LADY ALY!!!!!!!

Nevaeh Stormfyre

***OH, and Lord Dramin? That was SO MEAN!***
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Collaboration of things enacted and things to come   Collaboration of things enacted and things to come Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Collaboration of things enacted and things to come
Page 1 of 1