Gahnak Falls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gahnak Falls

Ultima Online Free Shard

HomeRegisterPortalLatest imagesSearchLog in

Need some bugs fix

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
King John
Are You Listening To Me?

Need some bugs fix Empty
PostSubject: Need some bugs fix   Need some bugs fix Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 9:26 am

There are problems with all skills not getting any points when training them. I've tryed diffrent ones to make sure of it and none of the skills got no points at all.
Back to top Go down
storm0264
Gahnak Toy
storm0264

Need some bugs fix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need some bugs fix   Need some bugs fix Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 11:09 am

Hi there. After your skills are set by the skill ball, you should have 800 skill points (real skills). Lady Aly is aware that the skills are not going above that and she is trying to find out where is the problem is. Lady nevaeh and myself brought it to her attention already and it is a prioroty on her list as it is most important. Even trying to buy skills is not possible (the NPC's tell you that your skill cap is 700). Lady Aly thought maybe the problem was with the skill ball but when we tested that, it didnt seem to be the problem. But, she is working on trying to find the issue and correcting it.

Lord K'ael Stormfyre
Back to top Go down

Need some bugs fix
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gahnak Falls :: General-
Jump to: