Gahnak Falls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gahnak Falls

Ultima Online Free Shard

HomeRegisterPortalLatest imagesSearchLog in

Have A Great July 4th!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nevaeh12
Gahnak Freshman
Nevaeh12

Have A Great July 4th! Empty
PostSubject: Have A Great July 4th!   Have A Great July 4th! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 12:01 am

sunny Here's wishing everyone has a fantastic Independence Day! What could be better than a day filled with friends and family celebrating all day in millions of ways then coming together as a nation as we all look upward into the night. FIRECRACKERS! YAYYYYYY

Have a good one everybody bounce

Nev
Back to top Go down
storm0264
Gahnak Toy
storm0264

PostSubject: Re: Have A Great July 4th!   Have A Great July 4th! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:25 am

Yes everyone have a fantastic 4th of July!!! My brother and his kids arrived yesterday and we are all having a blast. Today My mother, my brother and niece went to the flea market and my nephew and I have been playing video games. It has been a blast!! I miss you all but I am sorry to say that seeing my niece and nephew really tops evereything right now. (At least I am keeping current by reading the forums and I am going to try the find the time to show my nephew Gahnak) May Gaia light up the sky tonight in the joyous celebration of independence and I will see you all soon.

Lord K'ael Stormfyre
Back to top Go down
Alystenia
Admin
Admin
Alystenia

PostSubject: Re: Have A Great July 4th!   Have A Great July 4th! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:35 am

Good evening everyone and I hope you all are having a wonderful 4th of July!! Homemade ice cream, BBQ ribs and Roman candles to top off my night wo0t!!! Thankful I live in this country so that I can celebrate this holiday and am very appreciative of my independance...........Happy Independance Day one and all!!!

PS ...there is a little something for you all in the meadow.........: )
Back to top Go down
https://gahnakfalls.forumotion.com
Rosalie
Are You Listening To Me?
Rosalie

PostSubject: Re: Have A Great July 4th!   Have A Great July 4th! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 9:07 am

Hello all!!
I"m sorry i can't be on today, buy i wish you all the best 4th of July EVER!!!! im very excited today also because next week is my 13th birthday! but sadly because i'm having my birthday party next saturday at night i will be coming on about monday or tuesday!! also lots of congrats to albert!! again i hope you all have a GREAT 4th of July!! Very Happy Razz Cool
Have a great holiday,
Rosalie Stormfyre afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have A Great July 4th!   Have A Great July 4th! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have A Great July 4th!
Page 1 of 1