Gahnak Falls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gahnak Falls

Ultima Online Free Shard

HomeRegisterPortalLatest imagesSearchLog in

Is it down?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
King John
Are You Listening To Me?

Is it down? Empty
PostSubject: Is it down?   Is it down? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 11:58 am

l try logging on today is the shard down again?
Back to top Go down
Xavros Silverbow
developer
developer

Is it down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it down?   Is it down? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 3:20 pm

Take down my phones e-mail address. justinhaskell@tmail.com if the shard goes down send me an e-mail so i can let Dramin and Alystenia know when sometihng happens ok?
Back to top Go down
storm0264
Gahnak Toy
storm0264

Is it down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it down?   Is it down? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:17 am

Ive tried calling Aly and Dramin the last 2 days and havnt gotten any response back so I dont know if they have a family emergency or what. Have not seen hide nor hair of you on other game Xavros, so its good to see you finally. I keep in touch with Nev by phone but otherwise I have not heard from anyone. I send updates about myself through forums every so often just so everyone knows how I am. My computer got sent to gateway repair but I am still having issues with it. It still freezes and only way to fix is to reboot whole system. They replaced Modem and updated BIOS but I dont know what that was supposed to accomplish. I believe they are going to have me send it back again, at another $70 cost to myself, but before that they will probably have me restore it, back to day 1, and reload everything. I am also thinking it is a software issue and not hardware. AOL will not update and neither will JAVA now. AOL sends me an error message saying that AOLPHX cannot work and update wont go through, java just wont update. My monitor will just freeze and then lose signal and go black, especially in intense graphic situations but it doesnt necessarily have to be like that, I can just be sitting someplace for it to happen. It also mostly happens in WoW, 98% of the time. It is not the monitor because I changed monitors and same thing happens on different monitors. Also, after happening once, it takes much longer for computer to boot back up, and when I shut it down the screens will flash a few times when shutting down and also will flash a few times when booting back up. It is not a virus or anything like that, I have checked my system completely for that. I have already re-configured my firewall to more easily accept WoW buit that didnt seem to make a difference.
I am telling you all all of this information hoping that maybe someone can help me out here. I am leaning towards maybe a problem in WoW game or other software someplace in my system. Gateway may replace my motherboard this time around. I have had my computer for almost a week now and I wanted to get a history before calling them back and letting them know I was having the same problem. Please let me know if you can help. Thank you all

Lord K'ael Stormfyre
Back to top Go down
Nevaeh12
Gahnak Freshman
Nevaeh12

Is it down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it down?   Is it down? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 12:05 pm

Wish I had a suggestion or two my dear but since we all know I have no clue I shall just say Hello dearest husband and hope to see you when we both return.

There are no words to express how much I miss everyone.

Lady Nevaeh Stormfyre
Back to top Go down
Alystenia
Admin
Admin
Alystenia

Is it down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it down?   Is it down? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:20 am

Hello all

We have been a bit overwhelmed lately. I have spoken with Kael and he knows a bit of what is going on. Friday they put my daughter on insulin shots, prior to that at the beginning of the week one of my favorite uncles passed away. I have not felt really good in a while and to be honest have only been on the computer long enough to read emails. I apologize and am hoping things will level out and get back to "normal" soon. Miss you all

Love
Aly
Back to top Go down
https://gahnakfalls.forumotion.com
King John
Are You Listening To Me?

Is it down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it down?   Is it down? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 4:30 am

Hurry back so l've miss ya too and the sever would like to beable to play more once its back up and running again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Is it down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it down?   Is it down? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is it down?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gahnak Falls :: Shard Information-
Jump to: