Gahnak Falls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gahnak Falls

Ultima Online Free Shard

HomeRegisterPortalLatest imagesSearchLog in

Message From The Owners

Go down 
+3
storm0264
Mana
Alystenia
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Alystenia
Admin
Admin
Alystenia

Message From The Owners Empty
PostSubject: Message From The Owners   Message From The Owners Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:37 am

Hello.

Welcome to our shard. I am Alystenia and I own this shard along with my husband Dramin. Please be sure to read all the rules before coming into game. Ignorance will not save you.

Gahnak Falls is relatively new. As of this date not even a year old. There are glitches, problems and things we are working on to make this shard one of the best offered.

We are a free shard. We don't charge you to play here. You aren't required to make a donation. This means we offer YOU a free service to play and have fun.

We will at anytime, day or night if deemed necessary for the betterment of this shard shutdown the server to activate or correct any problems that may need repaired. This is non negotiable. IF the shard is shutdown more than you would like in any given day then by all means DO NOT LOGIN!!

If the shard crashes come immediately to this forum and post it. We will respond as soon as possible or one of our staff members will respond in our sted to let you know what is going on. No matter what we are in touch with staff at all times in some way, shape or form. But remember I said ASAP that does not mean as soon as your post is made we will hop right over here and post. If we are busy trying to get the server back up it may take a bit of time.

Never under any circumstances disrespect me, Dramin or our staff. This is the surest way I know to get permanently banned from this shard. Our staff will be courteous to you and treat you with dignity and respect. We expect the same in return. They are instructed to use their descretion to ban, jail or whatever means necessary to handle this type of situation. Respect is non negotiable.

We expect all players to act as adults and to handle themselves accordingly.

Minors are expected to act asif their parents are looking over their shoulder. Trust me, I have kids so I will not care to ban or jail you for misbehavior.

Overall we are a lenient shard and we love to have fun with each other. Games and jokes are routine around Gahnak Falls. If you can't take it then politely ask not to be a part of what is going on. But by the same token do not participate then decide you don't like it. If you can't handle it do not dish it out. We are more like a family here than a bunch of people hanging in the same place. We would like to keep that atmosphere. It really makes for a nice place for all.

Once again welcome to our home. We hope you have fun, get rich, make good friends and stay safe.

We regret the need for rules and for messages such as this but we also feel the need to make sure things are as clear as possible for past, present and future players here.

Dramin and Alystenia
Gahnak Falls
Back to top Go down
https://gahnakfalls.forumotion.com
Mana
Gahnak Addict

PostSubject: Re: Message From The Owners   Message From The Owners Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:02 am

Can you get me links and tell me the exact things I need to download and send me like SS with pointers to what to click on and stuff? I normally mess up on this stuff. And, My uncle Max isn't here to get it up for me. </3 Plus he said hewasn't going to sit around for 5 hours waiting for it to download. So, I have to do it. </3
Back to top Go down
storm0264
Gahnak Toy
storm0264

PostSubject: Re: Message From The Owners   Message From The Owners Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:04 am

On the home page to the forums on the left side, there is a link to UOML. Click that and it gives you the download for Mondains Legacy. After that, download the patches that Lady Aly also has links to on the left side as well. There is also a link to UOGateway on the left side. That should be everything you need to get up and running. If I am wrong then Lady Aly or Lord Dramin can correct my post, but I believe I am correct in this.

Lord K'ael Stormfyre
Back to top Go down
Mana
Gahnak Addict

PostSubject: Re: Message From The Owners   Message From The Owners Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 2:48 am

I don't see it.
Back to top Go down
Xavros Silverbow
developer
developer

PostSubject: Re: Message From The Owners   Message From The Owners Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 4:41 am

It's labeled UOML
Back to top Go down
Mana
Gahnak Addict

PostSubject: Re: Message From The Owners   Message From The Owners Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 9:05 am

Okay, I got to it but I can't get it...
Like, I click on the UOML and it goes to "Page error"
Back to top Go down
Mana
Gahnak Addict

PostSubject: Re: Message From The Owners   Message From The Owners Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 7:15 am

It's not working. The patches. on the site are sending me to something unvalid
Back to top Go down
Alystenia
Admin
Admin
Alystenia

PostSubject: Re: Message From The Owners   Message From The Owners Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 5:23 am

no worries by tomorrow afternoon i will have the proper files uploaded here on the forums for all to use. That is if nothing happens
Back to top Go down
storm0264
Gahnak Toy
storm0264

PostSubject: Re: Message From The Owners   Message From The Owners Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:40 pm

does this mean you got your monitor finally hun?
Back to top Go down
Alystenia
Admin
Admin
Alystenia

PostSubject: Re: Message From The Owners   Message From The Owners Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:11 am

yes got it tuesday but I was also diagnosed with Diabetes as well Tues so been kind of trying to get used to a new way of life so to speak and having to keep a check on things so I've been kind of incognito. I took a slight overdose by accident when I got my pills mixed up. Yes I know Im goofy.....also the new meds are keeping me constantly in the bathroom which i understand is normal until ur body gets used to them. So I am going to try and get them loaded up today but please don't be upset if it is the weekend before i get things taken care of. I did set the skills on a few players but I need someone to report if they are now working and going up.

Love all
Aly
Back to top Go down
Nevaeh12
Gahnak Freshman
Nevaeh12

PostSubject: Re: Message From The Owners   Message From The Owners Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 8:20 am

Hey Everyone!

I logged on and tried raising skills and it seems they are stilled locked at 800. I also tried to buy up some skills but continue to get the same 700 cap msg from npc's.

The move went as smoothly as a move can go I suppose and we are now trying to get settled into the new house. Packing - Unpacking geeeeezzzz With technology today one would think someone would come up with a faster and easier way to "skin that cat" so to speak. Haha

Take care of YOU hun and I hope you begin to feel better soon. HUGGGGSSS

Nev
Back to top Go down
storm0264
Gahnak Toy
storm0264

PostSubject: Re: Message From The Owners   Message From The Owners Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:24 pm

hmmm got pills mixed and ended up in bathroom? is that what I been doing all this time hun? Sorry had to say that, bad joke I know. am very sorry to hear about the diabetes, my mom has had that since her cancer surgery, so we have to work around her diet and mine as well here in this house. it takes a bit to get used to the new way of eating but, it has to be done. Mom has been home for almost 2 weeks now sick with something, they still dont know what, she had a CT scan monday and will get results today. Rosalie has been here the whole time helping out because with mom and I both being out of it we need the help. Im still not doing any better, but I see the surgeon tomorrow then my primary doctor right afterwards. I have already decided if the visit goes well with this surgeon I am just going to go ahead and schedule the procedure right then. I will keep everyone informed. It needs to be done and I am not going to put it off, I am actually going to try for last week of Aug since Rich is off that week and I can have Rosalie here for another week. We also changed from Verizon DSL to Cablevision (Optimum) yesterday and I had to get an actual router and this has tremendously slowed my internet connection down. I used to get 5 bars showing now I get 2-3. WoW is totally unplayable, and it took forever for the forums to load for me. I am using a Linksys G wireless broadband router and its recommended by both linksys and cablevision. Its at the other end of the house right now but I am going to try to move it under where my computer sits in the attic to see if that will "boost" its signal for me. Rosalie's computer still works same as before. I will try calling everyone in next few days just to catch up in person but this is a basic synopsis of whats going on with me. Aly dear, dont let your latest news get you down dear, everything will be ok and you will get it all adjusted in time. Everyone be good and um as well as can be (with this group that can be a stretch at times, lol)

Lord K'ael Stromfyre and Riva

(He made me put that there)
Back to top Go down
Nevaeh12
Gahnak Freshman
Nevaeh12

PostSubject: Re: Message From The Owners   Message From The Owners Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:57 am

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah

He's just getting fat and sassy is all!!

Eat another trainer Riva and daddy might take you to the park. Wink
Back to top Go down
Alystenia
Admin
Admin
Alystenia

PostSubject: Re: Message From The Owners   Message From The Owners Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:57 am

lol i have to agree about this group...we do tend to keep the medical industry on their toes and they tend to keep us on our asses so to speak......i hate to hear that mom is not doing so well.....I'll definately be talking with you soon. As for the OD on pills omg....let's just say I don't want to do that one again....Charmin and I have a very nice repetoire now >.< hehehe
Back to top Go down
Mana
Gahnak Addict

PostSubject: Re: Message From The Owners   Message From The Owners Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:15 pm

Patch 1 and 2 isn't working. So, I can't get on.
Back to top Go down
Dramin
Father Of Gahnak and Master Puppeteer
Father Of Gahnak and Master Puppeteer
Dramin

PostSubject: Re: Message From The Owners   Message From The Owners Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:53 am

We'll make sure to get that fixed right away Mana. Sorry for the inconveinence.
Back to top Go down
storm0264
Gahnak Toy
storm0264

PostSubject: Re: Message From The Owners   Message From The Owners Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:04 am

Hey everyone another update from me so you all dont think I went off and disappeared too. My mother is fine now, her tests came back negative and I went to see surgeon number 2 and he totally disagreed with the first one, so I go to Mt Sinai this Thursday, the 13th and see what the docs down there have to say about all of this. Also, and this is a bit important, I guess, I will be without a computer for about 2 weeks starting Tuesday the 11 th. My monitor keeps losing power and going black on me leaving me to having to reboot the whole system to bring it back up. I called gateway and between them and me we figured out it is my tower that has the problem so my tower is going in for repairs. I have to ship it to them and they will fix it and send it back. It is looking like I will be getting a whole new operating system so in other words my whole system will be wiped and I will have to re-download everything once I get it back. They said it usually takes 7-10 business days once they receive it for it to be reshipped back. Thankfully, both my monitor and the tower are under full warranty until Feb of 2010 so this costs me nothing. I will keep in touch with Nev and Aly by phone until I am backup and running again.

Lord K'ael Stormfyre
Back to top Go down
Xavros Silverbow
developer
developer

PostSubject: Re: Message From The Owners   Message From The Owners Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:37 pm

I would get a flash drive and back some things up so you don't have to redownload everything. Compress your UO folder so it's there when you get the computer back. saves time and effort
Back to top Go down
storm0264
Gahnak Toy
storm0264

PostSubject: Re: Message From The Owners   Message From The Owners Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:37 am

everything is automatically backed up for me offsite through my virus software so i dont have to worry about it. I talked to gateway Sunday and computer tower gets shipped out Wed morning. It will be gone 3 weeks and looks like operational system will be replaced. I have already backed up everything as of today so I am good to go before packing it all up for shipping. See everyone when it gets back. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mana
Gahnak Addict

PostSubject: Hey, Guys. It's Nox.   Message From The Owners Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:25 am

K. I keep trying to do your patching but it sucks. maybe you should fix it.

I really miss playing on yewr shard. Dx
Back to top Go down
King John
Are You Listening To Me?

PostSubject: Re: Message From The Owners   Message From The Owners Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 2:59 am

Be Nice to play again on this sever l've miss playing and chatting with all of you. Hope it will be reactive again soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Message From The Owners   Message From The Owners Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Message From The Owners
Page 1 of 1