Gahnak Falls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gahnak Falls

Ultima Online Free Shard

HomeRegisterPortalLatest imagesSearchLog in

FIRST ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION!!!!

Go down 
+2
Masta
Alystenia
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Alystenia
Admin
Admin
Alystenia

FIRST ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION!!!! Empty
PostSubject: FIRST ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION!!!!   FIRST ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:20 am

flower Exclamation jocolor

AS YOU ALL KNOW THE SHARD IS COMING UPON IT'S ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY MARK. ON MAY 2, 2009 THE FESTIVITIES WILL BEGIN. WE ARE WORKING ON LOTS OF FUN THINGS FOR ALL TO DO AND FUN GIFTS AND MEMORABILIA THAT HOPEFULLY WILL BE SUITABLE FOR ALL WHO ATTEND OUR CELEBRATION.

THE CELEBRATION WILL BEGIN AT 2PM CST AND CONTINUE THROUGH OUT THE EVENING. I WILL POST MORE ABOUT THIS DURING THE COMING WEEK. EVERYONE KEEP YOUR CALENDAR CLEAR AND EYES OPEN AS IT IS SURE TO BE AN AWESOME DAY!!!!

LOVE
ALY
Back to top Go down
https://gahnakfalls.forumotion.com
Masta
Gahnak Addict
Masta

PostSubject: Re: FIRST ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION!!!!   FIRST ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:30 am

cool can't wait. so glad i found a shard with such good people. Aly you and Draimn is such cool pepole. and my guild mates. are the best. you can't ask for such nicer people. i thank the staff for being so kind. and my guild mates for the kindnes that they have showed me. so with that said lets have a hell of a shingdig. let party begin cheers cheers lol! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
storm0264
Gahnak Toy
storm0264

PostSubject: Re: FIRST ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION!!!!   FIRST ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 2:31 am

First I want to reply to Masta and let him know that as guild leader, we are most honored to count him as one of our members. As for the anniversary itself, it truly is a most joyous occassion, however, Lord K'ael will not be able to attend. There are a few reasons as to why I cannot attend but I will not go into them at this time. Suffice it to say, that I am truly sorry that I will miss the very first anniversary, especially since I have been here almost from the very beginning. There will be other celebrations, however, and more parties to come. And, also because of the time frame when the celebrations start, I may be able to sneak in at the end before the festivities stop. We shall see. If I dont see you there, please enjoy, and from the TFO guild, congratulations to the shard on its 1 year anniversary!!!!

Lord K'ael Stormfyre
Guild Leader TFO Guild
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: cool beans   FIRST ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 2:43 am

i hope i can log in not sure if i can razor got some thing where it wont go to the pre loading screen it just auto loads UO now @_o.
Back to top Go down
Xavros Silverbow
developer
developer

PostSubject: Re: FIRST ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION!!!!   FIRST ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:05 am

*pets his latest experiment on the head as he looks over his finished game field for the anniversary* Yessss, this will do nicely. Soon I shall not be the only one they call "mad" hehehehehehehehehehhe
Back to top Go down
Nevaeh12
Gahnak Freshman
Nevaeh12

PostSubject: Re: FIRST ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION!!!!   FIRST ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:25 am

I will certainly make it a point to attend all the festivities possible on PARTY Day!!! Unless my schedule changes I'm off that day. Even if I work, I shall be here with bells on for that evening. As someone who has attended one of the Great Lady Aly's shindigs, ya'll get ready for things you thought you'd never see! LOLOL

Congratulations to Lady Aly, Lord Dramin, Lord Xavros, and ALL the staff for all the hard work and wish to thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

In response to Masta, I, like Lord K'ael, am most honored to be among those you call friend.

I certainly hope we all get a glimpse of Lord K'ael on the evening of the party. If not, I KNOW we are all in his thoughts as we celebrate the FIRST ANNIVERSARY of our new world. You will be missed my love.

Ok, time to PARTY PARTY PARTY!!!!! bounce

Lady Nevaeh Stormfyre
Back to top Go down
tomb
Are You Listening To Me?
tomb

PostSubject: Re: FIRST ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION!!!!   FIRST ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:16 am

Way kool lets party heheh Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FIRST ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION!!!!   FIRST ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FIRST ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION!!!!
Page 1 of 1