Gahnak Falls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gahnak Falls

Ultima Online Free Shard

HomeRegisterPortalLatest imagesSearchLog in

Anniversary Celebration

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alystenia
Admin
Admin
Alystenia

Anniversary Celebration Empty
PostSubject: Anniversary Celebration   Anniversary Celebration Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 3:44 am

From my point of view and from my side of the celebration, I felt all things considered it was a very enjoyable and happy success. I had a wonderful time and hope everyone else did.

As you all know the main event was a Vet Dungeon with "replicas" of each of the vet players who had been here the whole year with us or who only like a minimal amount of time to reach that year mark. This dungeon will remain up and will be added to periodically. There are still some tweaks and twitters we have to work out, Dramin and Xavros have not had alot of time to work on the mobiles and so you may find some no where near what they should be and others over the top right now lol.... Both Dramin and Xavros have worked so much the past couple of weeks their time was very limited. Our main plan for the celebration was to get the mobiles into game so that we could atleast show our appreciation for all your support through our first year. We hope you all will be happy with this new dungeon once we get things as they should be. There are a couple of rules I wish to post here as well for using the dungeon.

1. No pets are allowed for fighting purposes. You can be mounted and if your pet auto attacks upon death you will not be reprimanded for it.

2. Summoned pets from spells and such are permissable.

If you have anymore questions please feel free to ask.

I would like to express my sincere thanks and appreciation to Laele for helping me all day with the events and such. She did an awesome job and after pulling off such a great job i just may have to up her status to no longer in training hehehe......xavros thank you for your help in building the celebration area and games and to Dramin thank you as always for supporting everything i wanna do here : ) and for all your help......

On a final note .......I love everyone of you and you all mean the world to me. Thank you for a year full of kindness, consideration, lots of patience and understanding when the times got hardest and most of all just for being friends. This is not just limited to the veterans who have been here for a year but it is meant for each and every one of you in game.

Love,
Aly
Back to top Go down
https://gahnakfalls.forumotion.com
storm0264
Gahnak Toy
storm0264

Anniversary Celebration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Celebration   Anniversary Celebration Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:53 am

I wanted to say that even though I was not able to attend the entire celebration I was able to attend the very last part: The Vet dungeon. And I must say, I had no idea my doppleganger would be so popular by everyone. Either he is very easy to kill, or everyone just wants me dead. LOL I'm just kidding. I wish to thank staff from the bottom of my heart, not just from me and my wife, but from the entire TFO guild, Thank You for making Gahnak Falls one of the best places to gather and have fun. Your dedication and hard work has paid off to make this a place we love coming to each and every day. My guild is comprised mostly of the "vets" you mentioned above but we are extremely fortunate to have added 3 new members over this past year that share our core principles and values that we take pride in as a guild while playing. Masta of Puppets, Iruga and Rosalie are truly excellent additions to our family and I am honored to have them. Gaia truly has blessed us this past year and the dragons continue to watch over us as we battle evil across the lands. I am sure our Second year will be as successful as our first, and our new members will by then be added to the ever growing "vets" list. Lady Alystenia, Lord Dramin and Lord Xavros, thank you once again for a spectacular first year!!! Happy Anniversary everyone !!!

Lord K'ael Stormfye The Dragon's Heart
Guild Leader TFO
Back to top Go down

Anniversary Celebration
Page 1 of 1