Gahnak Falls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gahnak Falls

Ultima Online Free Shard

HomeRegisterPortalLatest imagesSearchLog in

Memorial Day Blowout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alystenia
Admin
Admin
Alystenia

Memorial Day Blowout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Memorial Day Blowout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Memorial Day Blowout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 1:02 am

Beginning Saturday, May 16 and ending at 6:00 PM CST May 25, 2009 we will be having a couple of events taking place through the whole week in observance of Memorial Day.

First let me say, all those in our lands whom have served our country I wish to say thank you. Your sacrifices have made it possible for us all to be here where we are free to live our lives by our own rules and not those of one person. Among other things that are just way too numerous to mention. If you have served in any armed forces please contact me through game or by way of the forum for a special gift from the staff at Gahnak Falls.

Now on to the events........

First....Fishing Tournament

You have a week to build your skill if need be and at 6PM on the 25th I will be in the meadow to announce the winners. The object is to see who can bring me the highest total of fishing nets or message in a bottle by the stated deadline above. Therefore nets from the deco mall will not be purchasable from this date forward until the event is over. Good luck all!!

Top three contenders will receive--

First Place-

***Donation Item Deed in the amount of $20 ....this means u can choose one item with a value up to the $20 dollar amount.

***Token Mall Deed in the amount of 50k in items.

***Deco Mall Deed in the amount of $50 million.

***Two Item Bless Deeds

***One Spell Channeling Deed

Second Place-

***Donation Item Deed in the amount of $10 .....same stipulations as above

***Token Mall Deed in the amount of 25k in items.

***Deco Mall Deed in the amount of $25 Million.

***One Item Bless Deed

***One Spell Channeling Deed

Third Place

***Donation Item Deed in the amount of $5.....same stipulations as above.

***Token Mall Deed in the amount of 15k in items.

***Deco Mall Deed in the amount of $10 Million in items.

Second Event

For the whole week we will be offering donation items at 50% off of listed amount.

Token Mall 35% off total purchase

Deco Mall 25% off total purchase

All participants in the fishing event will receive a choice of Spell Channeling Deed or Item Bless Deed

*********Edited because dummy me got my numbers and amounts mixed up...sorry for the inconvenience

Last edited by Alystenia on Fri May 15, 2009 10:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://gahnakfalls.forumotion.com
Xavros Silverbow
developer
developer

PostSubject: Re: Memorial Day Blowout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Memorial Day Blowout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:52 am

I would like to add that on the 25th we will also be adding a new regular event the "Big Fish Tourny!!" Rules are easy, whoever pulls up the biggest fish with a fishing pole at a special location wins a prize and accord throughout the shard as an exceptional fisherman. Starting June 1st the fishing tourny will be a monthlong competition with a special winner at the end of the month
Back to top Go down
storm0264
Gahnak Toy
storm0264

PostSubject: Re: Memorial Day Blowout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Memorial Day Blowout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:54 am

I would like to say I have proudly served my country from Nov 14 1983 - Mar 23 1990 in the United States Air Force. It was an honor and a priveldge to serve all of you in my duties and I would do so again if my country ever needed my services again. Smile

Lord K'ael Stormfyre
Back to top Go down
tomb
Are You Listening To Me?
tomb

PostSubject: Smiles   Memorial Day Blowout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:04 am

greeting to all and ty ally i too served in the military navy and am glad to have done so. it was an honor to serve even though it was peace time . my heart goes out to all that have or are still serving in our wonderful military. they all may not know it but they all are heros and deserve our love, honor and respect. thank you for what you all do.

and to ally and dramin you both are great and you both do a wonderful job of keeping our gaming fun ty so much. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Memorial Day Blowout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Memorial Day Blowout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Memorial Day Blowout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1