Gahnak Falls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gahnak Falls

Ultima Online Free Shard

HomeRegisterPortalLatest imagesSearchLog in

Memorial Day Events

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alystenia
Admin
Admin
Alystenia

Memorial Day Events Empty
PostSubject: Memorial Day Events   Memorial Day Events Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 12:44 am

Happy Memorial Day Weekend everyone. Again I apologize for the time it took me to get the shard up and going again. But due to this unforseen occurance I have decided on a little bit of a shard surprise for everyone in the events area that we had planned previously. The events will be scheduled as follows...........

The events schedule will be set up as follows

Beginning Saturday, May 16 and ending at 6:00 PM CST May 25, 2009 we will be having a couple of events taking place through the whole week in observance of Memorial Day.

First....Fishing Tournament

At 6PM on the 25th -6PM on June 1 and again on the 8th, I will be in the meadow to announce the winners. The object is to see who can bring me the highest total of fishing nets or message in a bottle by the stated deadline above. Therefore nets from the deco mall will not be purchasable from this date forward until the event is over. Good luck all!!

Top three contenders will receive each of those Mondays as follows with a special Grand Prize being given to the winner overall for all three dates--

First Place-

***Donation Item Deed in the amount of $20 ....this means u can choose one item with a value up to the $20 dollar amount.

***Token Mall Deed in the amount of 50k in items.

***Deco Mall Deed in the amount of $50 million.

***Two Item Bless Deeds

***One Spell Channeling Deed

Second Place-

***Donation Item Deed in the amount of $10 .....same stipulations as above

***Token Mall Deed in the amount of 25k in items.

***Deco Mall Deed in the amount of $25 Million.

***One Item Bless Deed

***One Spell Channeling Deed

Third Place

***Donation Item Deed in the amount of $5.....same stipulations as above.

***Token Mall Deed in the amount of 15k in items.

***Deco Mall Deed in the amount of $10 Million in items.

Second Event

For the whole week we will be offering donation items at 50% off of listed amount.

Token Mall 35% off total purchase

Deco Mall 25% off total purchase

All participants in the fishing event will receive a choice of Spell Channeling Deed or Item Bless Deed

GRAND PRIZE WINNER WILL RECEIVE THE GRAND SHIP OF ALL SHIPS POSITIONED JUST OFF FROM THE TAMABLE ISLAND WHICH I WILL HAVE UP FOR VIEWING SOON AND WILL ANNOUNCE TO EVERYONE WHEN THAT OCCURS......GOOD LUCK TO ALL WHO WIN....

TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE GRAND PRIZE YOU MUST....NO EXCEPTIONS.... BE HERE AT ALL CHECK IN TIMES FOR ALL THREE DAYS!!!
Back to top Go down
https://gahnakfalls.forumotion.com

Memorial Day Events
Page 1 of 1