Gahnak Falls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gahnak Falls

Ultima Online Free Shard

HomeRegisterPortalLatest imagesSearchLog in

Shard Information...Please Read!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alystenia
Admin
Admin
Alystenia

Shard Information...Please Read!! Empty
PostSubject: Shard Information...Please Read!!   Shard Information...Please Read!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:29 am

There are still some items in game that I haven't gotten a chance to rework. It is advisable if you run across an item that is uber in specifics or if you have a question about it to post the name of the questionable piece....example: Zero's boots, Heavenly Tunic...etc.....
This will prevent you from losing that item after you have gotten used to using it again with your character. Also as we add more things into the game this will prevent disappearances from occuring in the future.

Thank you all
Love,
Aly
Back to top Go down
https://gahnakfalls.forumotion.com
Xavros Silverbow
developer
developer

PostSubject: Re: Shard Information...Please Read!!   Shard Information...Please Read!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:04 am

On the note of items still in game I would like to say that the custom weapon system will be reworked over the coming weeks by myself to make the weapons more suitable to the new system of gameplay. I WILL NOT be removing existing weapons only resetting them to the new standards and redoing the weapon attributes as well to better suit the system. I do appologise for any inconvenience and will do my best to keep it fair so that your weapons are still above the norm and can be upgraded as time goes on to a maximum value that myself, Alystenia, and Dramin will decide as I rework the system.
Back to top Go down
storm0264
Gahnak Toy
storm0264

PostSubject: Re: Shard Information...Please Read!!   Shard Information...Please Read!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:59 am

To TFO members: A message from your guild leader regarding the above mentioned post by Lady Aly. In the basement of the guild keep where we store all of the extra armor and weapons. Those items are still there and are allowed to be used, BUT be advised that as Lady Aly re-works certain scripts, some of those items may either have their stats changed or may altogether disappear, so you use them at your own risk. For example, the mage armor, elven god armor, divine armor etc. This is just to advise you to make it a bit more clear, because we have chests in the guild keep that still have some of these items and everyone still has access to those chests. So far everything seems to be working according to Lady Aly's posts but again, if you run across a problem please post it on the forums where Lady Aly asked us to. Thank you all so much for your patience and understanding while this was done and I am so happy to have you all back. With the restructuring of the skills, we will all have to rely on each other much more than we did in the past for both hunting and everyday items. Now we will truly be the guild I always wanted us to be and the guild I always knew we were. I am looking forward to seeing all of you once again as soon as possible.

Lord K'ael Stormfyre
Guild Leader TFO (The Fables Ones)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shard Information...Please Read!!   Shard Information...Please Read!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shard Information...Please Read!!
Page 1 of 1