Gahnak Falls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gahnak Falls

Ultima Online Free Shard

HomeRegisterPortalLatest imagesSearchLog in

Custom Weapon Rules PLEASE READ!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xavros Silverbow
developer
developer

Custom Weapon Rules PLEASE READ!!! Empty
PostSubject: Custom Weapon Rules PLEASE READ!!!   Custom Weapon Rules PLEASE READ!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:26 pm

The custom weapons are still in game as many of you have noticed. However modifications to the rules have been made as follows! STAT increases (STR, DEX, and INT) are limited to 100 TOTAL points per weapon, meaning any combination of the 3 stats so long as the total does not exceed 100 points. The TOTAL MAXIMUM points that can be used on a weapon is 800. This is more than enough points to make one really good weapon when done properly. Yes with tokens as rare as they are it should take someone a long while to get enough to put 800 points on their weapon. That's 3mil in tokens for those who don't know. ALSO any weapons I have already made through this system will need to be looked at by me to see if they need altering. Just respond to this thread with what weapon it is and I will look at it when I am on even if you aren't and leave a message to you in game on what was done. Any questions please also put them in this thread and I will answer as I am on almost every day to at least check messages.
Back to top Go down

Custom Weapon Rules PLEASE READ!!!
Page 1 of 1