Gahnak Falls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gahnak Falls

Ultima Online Free Shard

HomeRegisterPortalLatest imagesSearchLog in

Custom Weapons and other additions from Xavros

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xavros Silverbow
developer
developer

Custom Weapons and other additions from Xavros Empty
PostSubject: Custom Weapons and other additions from Xavros   Custom Weapons and other additions from Xavros Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 5:28 am

I have altered the custom weapon system to fit the new specifics of the shard but it may be flawed and need some additional tweaking. Should it need tweaking or if ANYONE has idea's please post it here and I will look at it and see how it works. My event area is still under construction with the board game being increased in size and the maze being worked into a multi level structure with multiple tiers of prizes (Hope to have this done first). The drow city is open (I believe I posted tihs already and only drow can live there) as well as Heartwood. If any gates are missing to these area's let someone know and we will put it back in. Within the next month I will be doing another contest as well as looking at doing a recruitent drive to try and get some new players in game. I will have an update as soon as possible on everything and I hope everyone is well
Back to top Go down

Custom Weapons and other additions from Xavros
Page 1 of 1