Gahnak Falls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gahnak Falls

Ultima Online Free Shard

HomeRegisterPortalLatest imagesSearchLog in

Xavros Silverbow

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xavros Silverbow
developer
developer

Xavros Silverbow Empty
PostSubject: Xavros Silverbow   Xavros Silverbow Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:33 pm

I would like to take a moment to say the folowing: for the immediate future my time will be even more limited than usual. As some of you know I am in the process of building a business and it has been slow mostly due to my lack of energy and pure lazyness. this however is changing and I am throwing myself into gear to build this. Also as some of you know I have been without a real job for a while and while job hunting and giving out my resume has returned no results I am taking a more aggressive approach to that as well so my time is going to be VERY limited for anything at all. I will however be checking my e-mails and these forums at least once a day. If anyone has anything that needs to be brought to my attention please send me a PM in game or here or feel free to e-mail me directly at justinhaskell@tmail.com I may not respond right away but I will get the message instantly and return it when I am able. Thank you for your consideration and patience in reading this and I hope to return to you all as soon as possible with a better outlook and lots of fun idea's for the shard!
Back to top Go down
Alystenia
Admin
Admin
Alystenia

Xavros Silverbow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xavros Silverbow   Xavros Silverbow Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:03 pm

Take your time hun your real life and well being are ALWAYS more important. we'll be waiting for your happy return to full force : )
Back to top Go down
https://gahnakfalls.forumotion.com

Xavros Silverbow
Page 1 of 1